- Aerospace Engineering is a consumer of SWIM data. We are currently receiving TFMData, ASDE-X, and SFDPS products. This data, in conjunction
with other data, is used in support of real-time trajectory generation for use in flight prediction and monitoring.
Traffic Into ORD (with WX overlay)
Flights Near ORD With Hold Events Flagged
Surface Movement at ORD
- Air Traffic Control Quarterly 12/20/2013; 21(4): 1-27, article "Assessing NextGen Operational Improvements: A Case of Airspace Complexity and Aircraft Arrival Management System".
- Winner of ATC Maastricht Innovation Award
- FAA/Eurocontrol Cooperative R & D Action Plan 5 and Action Plan 9 October 2004, article, "Capability Assessment of Various Fast-Time Simulation Models and Tools with Analysis Concerns" pg. 38 Awsim surveyed model
- ATCEvents.com, ATC MAASTRICHT GALA AWARDS, February 2005, Jane's Airport Review
- Popular Science September 1995 issue, Science & Technology, "Shaving Travel Time", pg. 26.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology, February 15, 1993, article" Ozone Detectors May Help Airlines Find Best Route", author James T. McKenna.
- More publications